Find the most frequently asked questions below.
- Click on the design or designs you love
- Use the drop down box to choose your fabric base (Cotton Woven, Cotton Lycra, Bamboo Cotton Lycra, Swim or canvas)
- Use the drop down box to choose the design scale you would like (Dinky 15cm Regular 25cm or Jumbo 50cm)
- Order the quantity you need (1= 50cm so if you need 1.5m order 3 for example)
- Sit back and put your feet up will we send your order to the printers (at the end of the month) and your fabric will usually arrive in your letterbox 8- 10 weeks later! Its like a surprise gift for yourself - and you deserve it so why not!?
If you need further information please don't hesitate to send us an email at email@example.com We love to hear from you!
Our fabrics are carefully sourced and are Oeko-Tex 100 certified, the ink used is GOTS certified. This means that we are certified to be free of over 100 harmful substances, which are often used in cheaper fabrics.
At Hello Friend Fabrics, we know that depending on what you make, you might be after a different sized print, so for all your sewing needs we offer three different sizes or scales of our pre-order prints. All you have to do is decide if you’re after dinky (15cm repeat) regular (30 cm repeat) and jumbo (50cm repeat). Se either video above or if you are needing further info on this please don’t hesitate to email us or join our fabulous Hello Friend Fabric friends! group on FB. We would love to see you there
As all fabrics are printed to order, we place our orders with the printer on the 1st of each month. This means if you were to place an order during July, for example, your order would be processed on 1st August. Our pre-order fabric usually has a shipping turnaround of 8-10 weeks from the date of us placing our order. This allows us to be able to provide the exact print you're after, on the base you need, with the repeat size you choose! We simply wouldn’t be able to provide all these in retail.
Our fabrics are sold in half metre increments, which means any orders greater than 0.5 m will usually be cut in a continuous length. So if you need a metre, order 2 (2 x 50cm) if you need 3 metres, order 6. Due to the many steps in the process of printing we can not always guarantee that all fabric will be in a continuous length. Orders over 2 metres may arrive from our printer in more than one piece.
Yes, we offer a wholesale discount. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details about this.
You can choose from retail or pre order fabric. Our retail fabric is in stock and ready to ship. This is a limited amount and what is available will vary at any given time. If you need a quick fabric fix we got you!
Please avoid combining retail and preorder fabrics. It's best to make two separate orders.